Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Latest Mid Century Crushes.

I'm always on the hunt for something.  I'm still keeping an eye out for a Nelson bubble lamp and a TV credenza.   They will come with patience, but unfortunately I don't have much of that.... ha ha

My new searches include an office chair to replace my cute but uncomfortable Danish task chair and I would love a pair of Danish Modern bar stools. I almost had them but lost out in the Craigslist war!  Ugh!

Pair Rosewood Bar Stools.  Lost them ;( 

Plycraft Office Chair for $125 on Craigslist Los Angeles

Mid Century Modern Credenza $150 Ebay New York
I really wanted this and tried to arrange transportation. I just noticed he changed it to local pick up only, so he must have changed his mind.  :(

I'm considering this coffee table. What do you think?



3 comments:

A Modern Line said...

Cocktail has nice lines and I could sell 5-10 of these credenzas if I could find. That and nice MCM danish console stereos. These are in big demand right now at our store in Tampa and likely elsewhere..Look great under a flatscreen on the wall if your into the whole TV thing. I personally don't have the time..

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

Too bad about the barstools! I really like the coffee table. I've never seen one quite like it.

Sudha said...

the coffee table is just out of this world :)...and my hunt for credenza is on so u can imagine how much i m loving it right now :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...