Monday, August 29, 2011

Craigslist Monday. Mid Century Modern Love.

I like to ease into Monday mornings by searching Craigslist Los Angeles for mid century finds.  I'd love to add any of these pieces to my home...


Broyhill Brasilia Dining Room $2500
Brasilia is my favorite Mid Century design.  I have a dresser and nightstand pair but still dream of acquiring more pieces someday.  


Mid Century Coffee Table $200
Check out the glass detail on this.  Love that!

1950's Telephone Table (best offer)
I love the atomic style.  

60's room divider $200
Knoll Saarinen Executive Chairs $399

2 comments:

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

All great finds! I especially love the room divider and coffee table. The glass detail is lovely.

Mr. Modtomic said...

My good friend Illuminate has the same extra large Brasilia buffet that the room divider top is sitting on in the picture above. She is also missing the appropriate china cab. top but has a non matching piece that fits. Broyhill made a large china top but I have yet to see one first hand. And how much are they adking?!?! God I'm glad I live in the midwest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...