Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kitties and Vintage Kitties

Two of my three fur babies were crowding on the kitty condo in my office this morning. I snapped a pic and got inspired to search for vintage kitties.

Along with my three indoor cats I take care of about 8 homeless street kitties outside. Yep, you can call me the Cat Lady.

Here are two of my kids, Zena and Birdie. Toad, my huge black male cat did not partake in the sunny condo spot this a.m. He doesn't share.



And vintage kitties galore from Etsy:

Kitty Door Stop from 55WestandCo- looks like my boy Toad


Vintage Modernist 50s Brass Walter Bosse Hagenauer Cat Figurine from TwoStringJane


Playing Kitty Puzzle ...vintage holgate toy from TheClassicFarmhouse


Pair O' Mod Silver Cat Ring Holders With Rhinestone Eyes from SweetLoveVintage


The Pretty Kitty - Vintage Framed Donald Art Co. Kitten Print by Scenes


Vintage 70s KITTY CAT HAT from TheVintageMaven - OMG, just OMG. So funny looking.


Vintage Carved Wood Puzzle .. Cat by TheFancyLamb


Vintage Tin Lithograph Cat MEOOOW from VintageMaryEllen - So vintage fabulous!


1936 page from TOODLES AND HER FRIENDS from TheBabyKitties - I love these and have bought a few from BabyKitties in the past

1 comment:

Katy said...

Thanks for including my kitty puzzle in your blog post! Cute stuff :0) Blessings, Katy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...