Friday, May 13, 2011

Estate Sale and Thrifty Finds.

Yes, I've been a bad blogger lately.  Is it possible the days got shorter?  I've been so busy (and so tired) lately I just can't seem to take a break and blog.  Before I know it the hour is late and I'm beat.  Know what I mean?  Fortunately part of the business this week was hitting thrift stores and an estate sale today.

It's getting harder and harder to find good vintage in thrift stores these days. I suppose we can thank all the new vintage re-sale shows we see now.   I've started to depend on estate sales more but those are so competitive it's tough to get your hands on the good stuff.  Anyhooo....I had a good few days, thankfully.  Here are a few recent finds:


1950's "Dial Your Drink" barware 



Rosenthal Studio Line Rosemonde Nairac Rainbow Vase
Isn't she pretty?  not sure if I can part with this one....


Franciscan Starburst Divided Dish


Vintage Noise-Maker Toys


Vintage Reindeer, made in Japan

Christmas Decoration, made in Japan


Collectible Clowns


Blonde Matryoshkas

Modern Abstract, 1970's

I'm headed to another estate sale tomorrow morning. Hopefully it will be a good one! 

3 comments:

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

Great finds! I had forgotten about those little metal noise makers. How cute!

Vintage Hunter said...

Love that vase! I'd keep it for sure.

Hunting Tigress said...

You always find such cool stuff. I am a sucker for the vintage reindeer and Christmas decorations. The vase is definitely a keeper!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...