Friday, March 30, 2012

New Inventory Coming Soon!

I've been picking like crazy at estate sales, thrift stores and prop houses.   It's been fun but exhausting, especially because now I bring along my precious Audric who is only 9 weeks old.

Here is a look at some of my haul. I'm also bringing in a Danish modern rope rocking chair and a Eero Saarinen style wood & naugahyde arm chair in the next couple of days.   I'll be adding items to my shop in the next couple of weeks.

Oh yes, the Plycraft chair is staying with me!

Tons of Vintage Smalls

Mid Century Arm Chair

Plycraft Lounge Chair

Broyhill Sculptra China Cabinet 
I want to keep this so badly but there is no space for it....waaaaaah

Mid Century Dresser with Matching Mirror 


4 comments:

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

Great finds! I'm glad you're finding a way to get out and around with Audric. My SIL is finding it harder and harder to hit estate sales with the boys. Most places don't want him to bring in a double stroller, and they're just too big for him to strap to him in baby carriers anymore. :)

A Modern Line said...

I think even I would have a hard time parting with the Plycraft...It' super nice!!

Modernsnap ! said...

The chair!! The plycraft chair!!!!! So awesome, I could cry! Congrats girly.

bopfish said...

That dresser is so sharp looking that I think I cut myself

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...