Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Danish Luv


I'm in love, in love with my new Danish Tripod chairs.

On a recent Las Vegas get away I happened across....okay, I didn't happen across anything....I searched Craiglist ahead of time and set some appointments!

It's true, I simply cannot go anywhere without searching for vintage / mid century things. I could be on a remote island and would be "sure there was some incredible piece waiting to be found". Ugh, it's a sickness. But I like the result.

Check out my new teak mid century danish tripod chairs. They need new upholstery but are already in use in my dining space.



And the fabulous tripod set with nesting chairs designed by Hans Olsen for Frem Rojle.
Circa 1962.





2 comments:

Modernsnap ! said...

so extremely jealous! Way to go!

Rhan Vintage said...

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...