Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Finds. Hoop Chair and More.

I hit a fun estate sale this morning. Unfortunately it started Saturday, so who knows what I missed, but I still found some cool, unique things.




Hoop Chair. 
It's very dirty but in great shape otherwise. I'll keep this one for my backyard. 

Not sure what this is. It has a spout so I think it's a coffee pot?  I just love the atomic design.

Love this design. I've seen these online but I'm not sure what it is exactly.  Pitcher? Ikebana style vase?

Space Age Mod Japanese Bread Box.  

Stack of 60's - 70's design mags. I scooped them all up!

Mod Mushroom, Gumdrop, Kinetic Sculpture. Keeping it. I love these.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome finds! My mom has one of those round pitchers, it's by Hartstone. There's a few on Etsy for reference :)

Rhan Vintage said...

Thanks for the info!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...