Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Craigslist Finds - What I'm Loving Today

I love-love-love to surf Craigslist Los Angeles for mid century pieces (and pretend like money is no object - yeah right). I'm always amazed at the incredible things I find. Here are my favorites for today. I could easily become a mid century hoarder!

Mid Century Danish Lounge Chair with Slat Back. Simply gorgeous!

1950's Black and White Television. Look how small the screen is! Too cool.

Lane Coffee Table. I have the small circle version of this...and it wants a partner! I love Lane's beautiful lines and curves.

Bright Yellow Vinyl Retro Rolling Office Chair. I just love the pop of color. This would look fantastic in a white room!

1950's Mid Century Multi Color Desk. Too cute! I love fun, varnished pieces. Check out that radio!

Mid Century Modern Rocking Chair. Yes, I'll take the whole room please.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...