Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Etsy Weird and Fun

Here are some crazy-weird-cute vintage finds on Etsy. There's something fun and alluring about hard to define items. My love? Strange, big eyed dolls and paintings. (Yes, I collect Blythe dolls!)

Here are my favorite "weirds" from Etsy....

Little Miss No Name 1960's Big-Eyed Doll by Hasbro from Vintagefunland

Kewpie Dolls from FunkyTime Kewpies are too cute!

Unique Mustache Man Mug from HolliesHobbs How bizarre is this? He has teeth!! Weird.

Vintage Big Eye Pity Kitty Print from EveryWhereGirl Love this!

Shabby Chic Hot Pink Iron Dog Doorstop from HappyBDayToMe

Nutty Vintage Tiki Nut Cracker by TipsyTimeMachine I would laugh every time I looked at this. So fun!

1960's Mod Bright Plush Dolly from DontCryDolly

1960's Mirror & Comb Set from HelloKewpie So sweet!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...