Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm in Love......

Oh my, look what I found in someone's home when I stopped by to purchase a lamp via Craigslist......



These are mint condition, mid century Danish lounge chairs like no other. I've always loved this low sitting lounge design and have two myself, but these are amazing and unique. The curved wood of this design is rare. I think this was the best era of furniture design. Anyone with me?

What was going to be a quick stop and shop turned into a "field trip" of unbelievable pieces that I could not buy, only covet. Uh, what torture. ..... a mint condition laurel lamp with mushroom shade, a sleek side chair with perfect peg legs and flawless vinyl seat, a credenza that was out of this world, a perfect set of nesting tables.... need I go on? The worst part? She didn't like any of it but kept it because everything belonged to her husband's mother.

And another photo of the chairs that makes my heartbeat fast.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...