Friday, February 5, 2010

Wow. Antique Wheelchair!

How cool is this? I came across this at one of my favorite thrift stores on the Central Coast of California.

I wanted to buy it just because it's so unique and old. Then reality set in and I thought, "aaaand where would this go in my house"? Plus, I could only imagine the look on my husbands face. "Really? A wheelchair". I get away with a lot but I thought this might cross that fine line. Besides, I couldn't fit it in my car. Did you catch the real reason it didn't make it back to LA with me?

1 comment:

wheelchairs said...

I positively venerate celebration of a mass your blog posts, a accumulation of essay is smashing.This blog as common was educational, we have had to bookmark your site as well as allow to your feed in ifeed. Your thesis looks lovely.Thanks for sharing.

Regards
wheelchairs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...