Monday, November 15, 2010

Rhan Vintage Chair on HGTV!

Cool news to share!  My yellow retro drafting chair was purchased to makeover a room on HGTV as part of their Dress Up Your Design series.

As part of a monthly contest, the winner of the makeover room gets her pick of various decor items chosen from Etsy by the show's designer.  My chair was one of these items and it was chosen by winner Liz this month!  It's very cool for me because I love HGTV and all of their makeover shows.

Here is her room before:

and my chair that will be placed in her room: 

The designer Heather says of the chair:  "I love the whimsy and vintage flair of this chair, and the fact that it matches the yellow dresser already in the room. By positioning it diagonally from the dresser, the yellow is now more seamless in the room, and it brightens up that corner."

I will post the after shots of her room once they're up on HGTV website.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

way cool, congratulations!
I've been checking out your blog and I really like it....also just realized I have 2 of your vintage train cases in my etsy favorites also!
And since your dining chairs are gone (boohoo) check these out I found on 1st dibs
http://www.1stdibs.com/furniture_item_detail.php?id=77670
too bad theres only 4 and they are so pricey
Sue

Modernsnap ! said...

Holy crap! Congratulations! AWESOME! You are getting famous now, perhaps I signature should be sent my way before it's too late! :) Great job!

Rhan Vintage said...

Thank you ALL!!!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

wow, that is awesome, i love that chair!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...