Monday, July 18, 2011

Craigslist Monday. Mid Century Awesomeness.

It pretty much never fails, Mondays are fantastic days for mid century pieces on Craigslist (Los Angeles).  Check out these beauties.....I'd take them all if I could!

Mid Century Record Console $450
Those long angled pencil legs are so fabulous!

Danish Modern Queen Headboard $200
Love this!

Lane Mid Century Coffee and End Tables $475 and $200 each
I love this style! I have the little round cocktail table and would love to complete the set someday


Danish Mid Century Modern Desk $1400


Small Mid Century Sofa w/ Wood Panel Sides $275
Great deal!

Milo Baughman Thayer Coggin Gondola Sofa $200
Great deal! 

2-Tier Mid Century End Tables with Starburst Design
I like the starburst in the glass.  Very cool!


Mid Century Outdoor Lounges $200
I want these for my backyard pool space!  


5 comments:

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

Love them all, but that desk is to die for!

Tanya from Dans le Lakehouse said...

You aren't kidding! Fab goods for sale. I'm jealous.

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Not cheap, but a couple good deals in there!

Sudha said...

they are way beyond my price point :(..but def a great collection :)

Modernsnap ! said...

Hey girly! How are you? It has been tooo long, sorry! Email me with an update on your life! :).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...