Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mid Century Brutalist Candelabra

My Mom and I hit some estate sales yesterday morning.  It's been months since I've been out due to my morning sickness!  I was so happy to be out there again.  Unfortunately the sales were dismal, but I still managed to pick up a couple cool items.

My favorite is this Brutalist candelabra.  They wanted $70 for it (yikes!) but I ended up getting it for $10. Of course the intent was to list it in my Etsy shop, but like many other things I buy, the moment I got it home it found its permanent place.  It's atop my Brasilia dresser in the entry and looks fantastic.


4 comments:

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

Wow you must have some mad bargaining skills if you got them down to $10! It's a fantastic find, it reminds me of Midcentury wall hangings that I've found before.

Unknown said...

Wow that's fabulous! i wouldn't sell it either.

Sudha said...

awesomest piece!!

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

Wow...that thing is spectacular. I don't blame you one bit for snagging it for yourself. After all, you deserve it, right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...