Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mid Century Mod Nightstands

I picked up this pair at a little thrift store in the eastern area of So. Cali.  My hubs and I went out to Pasadena on Sunday to pick up our crib from Craigslist. On the way home I spotted these sitting outside a tiny shop and told my man to make a u-turn "Mid century in my sights"!

It seems they will clean up well.  The one on the left has been cleaned and is noticeably "whiter".  Instead of stripping these I'm going to prime and paint in the same color to freshen them up.  They'll be in my shop soon!







2 comments:

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

Those are really cute. Don't you just love it when they're sitting outside like they're waiting for you to come by?

Funky Home Finds said...

Cute tables! Obviously someone wanted you to have them! Oddly enough, this must be the day for getting MCM tables. I just got a pair of MCM end tables today, too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...