Monday, August 8, 2011

Craigslist Monday. Mid Century Finds.

I love to peruse Craigslist on Monday and "pretend shop". There's always great new pieces to drool over.

Here's another one of those 1950's mod desks I love:
$195 desk & chair
Check out that awesome little aqua chair too. I would LOVE this set in my house. 


Mid Century Danish Modern Chair fit for a King

$450

George Mulhauser for Plycraft
$450

Danish Modern Wall Unit 
$200 - great deal! 
Wish I had a big wall to use this on. Every space in my house is accounted for. ;(

Mid Century Credenza/Bar
$850
Simply stunning!

"Suspended" Danish Cabinet, Kroehler
$1600 
Who knew Kroehler was so creative in design?

Mid Century Credenza Made in Japan
$500

DUX Danish Modern Armchairs
$1300 for the pair

Paul McCobb Dining Table
$400
Planner Group is one of my favorite designs for it's simplicity

Danish Modern Queen Headboard
$450
I rarely like this attached-nightstand style but this one is really pretty and unique.

Mid Century Bar & Display Cabinet
$350
Love this!

Mod Chair and Table Set
$650
So space age!

60's Mod Dresser and Night Stands
$250 
Great deal for a fun set.  Perfect for a modern kid's room.

1 comment:

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

I'm in a chair frenzy these days, so I love all the ones you found.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...