Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mid Century Under $100

I love to browse Craigslist to see what fabulous Mid Century pieces are available.  I don't even necessarily look to buy, as my house is pretty packed, but it's just fun to look and I never know what I might find that I can't live without. I've been known to switch things out in my house if I find something I love.

Here are some great pieces on Craigslist Los Angeles now, all under $100.  Check it out:

Mid Century Modern Cabinet-Media Storage/TV Cabinet $49 (West Hollywood)
Great cut-out design.  Perfect multi use cabinet. I kinda want this! 

Mid Century Modern Dresser $100 (Encino) 
Hey, that's me! Yes, the handles are on upside down.  No clue why they would be that way but the new owner can change if s/he wants.  STATUS: Sold! 

Saarinen Style Lucite Chair $60 (West LA)
I love me some Saarinen!  This one is very pretty with the curved lucite back. This would look great with Hollywood Regency decor. 

Floating Mid Century Table $85 (Hollywood)
Love the legs and frame on this. 

Wrought Iron Chair and Table Mid Century Eames Era $59 (Marina Del Rey)
This is a fun set.  Very different.  It's $59 for both.

Mid Century Tile Table $50 (Eagle Rock)
Very pretty. Love the tile inset. 

Mid Century Lounge Chair $70 (San Fernando)
I love these chairs.  They are classic mid century.  This one needs some cushions and maybe some stain.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...