Monday, February 14, 2011

Fun Monday Finds.

I stopped into 2 thrift stores this afternoon on my way home from a meeting (yes I ALWAYS work thrift stores into my day) and I found a few cool things.

Flying brass birds attached to a piece of wood.  These sculptures are too cool.  Very Jere-esque right?  I think I'll keep this one.  Check out the other one I found awhile back, which is for sale in my shop currently. 


Mid Century Modern Upholstered Bench. 
Look at that vinyl - it's in perfect condition!  It's heading for my shop this week. 

Fun retro digital alarm clock with 2 alarm settings and push button "technology".  I love old clocks but this one will be for sale in my shop soon.

Happy Monday! 

1 comment:

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

Oh, I'm lovin' that bench. What a great find. I think I owned the brass bird thingy in another life. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...